Support & Sponsorship
The WordPress London Meetup is run by a team of volunteers and funded by some awesome sponsors.
Our Supporters are individuals and businesses that dedicate time to the organisation and management of the events. The #WPLDN Sponsors are companies that contribute financially to the on-going running of the community events.
This is the information you're looking for to support #WPLDN.
Read this document to sponsor the WordPress London Meetup.
Support the WordPress London Meetup
We not only offer the opportunity to sponsor the #wpldn events for some great coverage and bucket loads of good karma, but we now offer the option to become a Supporter.
WordPress London Supporters are companies and individuals that offer time to help make the events what they are. There are many ways in which you can support here are just a few examples:
- Photographer - Get the perfect shot and cover the event with your camera.
- Live Stream - Whip out your phone, tablet or video camera and sign into the WordPress London Facebook Group to start streaming.
- Blog Coverage - Write a post about the latest event, giving links to tools talked about, or summary of opinions.
- Videographer - Set your camera to record and we'll upload it to the #wpldn YouTube channel.
- Event Organising - Got an idea for an event? Great let's do it. As we are a team of volunteers, all it takes is passion, time and an idea.
These are just some of the ways you can get involved. By submitting this form you agree to the following: that all content generated as a supporter is passed onto the WordPress London team, you grant permission for the content to be used without restriction and all content produced will adhere to the WordPress London Code of Conduct. In return you'll see your company logo or name featured on our slides throughout the live events you support.
In order for us to be able to feature your company on the #wpldn slides we need some details prior to the event. Please fill in the form below, no later than 48 hours prior to the event you plan to support.
Once we have these details and we have confirmed your support, we're good to go. On the night your company or name will be thanked and logo displayed.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us.
Apply to support #WPLDN
Sponsor the WordPress London Meetup
We've been looking for ways to help support the WordPress community, so we have volunteered our time to help build on an already very successful WordPress London meetup. Now with nearly 2,500 members and a regular monthly attendance of 80 developers, designers, freelancers, and WordPress users the events always have a great buzz about them. The event is well-established, with over 70 events since Aug. 2008.
With attendee numbers rising and an increased demand for great content, costs associated with venues, catering, photography/videography and video transcriptions, are also increasing. I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to sponsor the WordPress London meetup.
To support the event one simple package is offered with some additional add-ons if you would like to increase your company's presence both at the event and through our online marketing. The add-ons are also available as standalone micro-sponsorships for smaller companies or individuals.
Standard Package - £3,600 for 12 months
- Company name/logo, description, and link on the #wpldn meetup.com page.
- Company name/logo, description, and link on the #wpldn website.
- Company logo, and social media details displayed on slides, and thanked in person twice (opening and closing remarks) at events.
- 5 minutes of stage time during an event for you to talk to our attendees about your product or service.
- Dedicated swag table at each event.
- Display a standard 880mm (w) x 2080mm (h) pop-up banner at each event.
- 2 scheduled tweets with link per event.
- 1 scheduled Facebook post with link per event.
We typically have one meetup or other event each month.
Media Package - £1,800 for 12 months, or £180 per event
- 728px ✕ 90px banner on the #wpldn website.
- Company name and logo on opening and closing credits for published videos shot during sponsorship term.
Video / Photography Package - £1,500 for 12 months, or £150 per event
- Cost will cover one videographer / photographer per event.
- Company name and logo at 640px ✕ 150px with transparent background applied to all official images and videos captured during sponsorship term.
Transcription Package - £125 per event*, or £50 per talk
- Funds the transcription of one or more talks.
- Link on the #wpldn YouTube video description: "Transcription funded by [your company name]".
- Link on the #wpldn website video description: "Transcription funded by [your company name]".
*Three talks minimum
Every penny goes directly into the making of the meetup. If you do take up one of the sponsorship packages all members are encouraged to engage with sponsors via social media and of course come with endless good karma and kudos!
If you are interested in sponsoring us, or want any further information please feel free to email [email protected] or give the team a call on +44 (0)20 33 222 803.
Thank you very much for your time.
The #wpldn Team
+44 (0) 20 33 222 803